The IoT Era is Coming. Every Year The Wearable Electronics Market Will Grow by 15%
Specialists of the analytical company Technavio have prepared a document entitled “World Market of Wearable Electronics in 2019-2023”. According to their forecasts, the volume of this market will grow by 35.67 billion dollars during this period. The average annual growth will be 15%. Note that in 2019, the growth in comparison with 2018 made up of 18.99%.
According to analysts, the growing availability of the Internet, mobile subscriber base and IoT devices contribute to the digitalization of the economy and the integration of advanced technologies. Such technologies are artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and contactless payments into wearable electronic devices, which leads to an increase in demand for them. The development of the mobile app ecosystem also contributes to the popularity of wearable electronic devices. These factors together determine the significant growth of the global wearable electronics market.
An important factor that has a positive impact on the market is the growing attention to the development of the element base with reduced energy consumption.
It remains to add that the wearable electronics experts Technavio include smartwatches and bracelets, glasses, jewelry, and wireless headphones, as well as headsets with displays and smart clothing items.
So if you ever have thought about making your own product or rebranding in the IoT sphere – we ready to help with our Services!
- Smart Thermostat: How Does it Work and Benefits
- How to Use Lasers in Dentistry?
- ADUK GmbH and the Professional Association of Ecologists of Ukraine signed a Memorandum on legal, educational and scientific activities in the field of applied ecology
- Smart Sensors – Key Factor for the IoT
- Remote Temperature Monitoring System: Why It’s Important and How to Develop It
- Object detection sensor. How to detect unwanted visitors in advance?