Firmware Development / Microcontroller Programming
- Our engineers are masters of their craft. They will provide your embedded systems with any firmware of any complexity
- We design seamless embedded drivers and abstract applications for your specific tasks
- Develop the newest systems from RTOS to embedded Linux-based systems
- Assembler code and model-based software development is not a problem for our Tech Stack
- If you need a bootloader for software updates – we can implement it
- Measurement data preparation, filter functions, and signal evaluation, digital signal processing (DSP)
- We make it work all of your specific algorithms, functions, and processes
Software, Hardware and Firmware Directly From a Single Source
- Firmware for embedded systems of various types and degrees of complexity
- from embedded drivers to abstract applications
- from real-time operating systems (RTOS) to embedded Linux
- from model-based software development to assembler code
- Bootloader for software updates after delivery
- Measurement data preparation, filter functions and signal evaluation, digital signal processing (DSP)
- Development and implementation of customer-specific algorithms, functions and processes
Software Development for the PC
- UI (user interfaces) and GUI (graphical user interface) combines with the development of applications for the PC
- Parameterization software and bootloader interfaces
- Components with remote control
- Other apps (Android, iOS)
Embedded Drones & On-Board Decision Making
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones, have rapidly become popular in many emergencies and situations that require mobility that no other transport will provide. They are using in search and rescue operations, infrastructure inspections, precision agriculture, survey mapping, and product delivery. We have designed a modern curriculum that provides hands-on engineering experience with designing, interfacing, and programming embedded systems. It is based on the ST Microelectronics mini-drone kit that comes with a complete hardware set, open-source drone software, and powerful development tools.
Technologies We Use
- Mac OS
- Linux Embedded
- Keil uVision
- CooCox IDE
- NetBeans IDE
- Altium Designer
- Visual C#
- IntelliJ IDEA
- MS Visual Studio
We build high-end software for microcontrollers and microprocessors using our extensive experience in embedded hardware design and development, and our skills in RTOS, Linux, Internet protocols, networking, security, and C/C++/C#/ASM programming languages. Our target markets include telecommunication, consumer electronics, healthcare, education, and industrial automation. Our software satisfies the requirements for reliability and performance and adheres to strict certification and qualification standards.
We design, code and test software for embedded systems from bootloader to GUI or software for end users. Our services include firmware and device driver development, board support package development for multiple operating systems including Android, Linux, RTOS, and software development for single board computers.
- Board Support Package (BSP) development
Our experts create custom BSP or a package of drivers and configuration settings that allows a kernel image to boot up a board. We provide the development for the bootloader, rootfs, kernel, and drivers.
- Driver development
Whether you need drivers for a new device, or want to update an existing legacy application driver, we hold the ace when it comes to writing device drivers, or HAL (hardware abstraction layer) for Linux, Windows, Android, and macOS.
- Firmware development
Our services include programming, updating, integrating, and optimizing embedded firmware for microcontrollers and processors. We set up the proper firmware architecture to make our code readable, easy to update, and debug.
- Software development for SBCs
We write software to power different single board computers including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Raspberry Clone. Other than SBC development, we also provide Linux optimization and development for SBC peripherals and sensors.