Scout ‘Turtle’ Drone
SWARM of Ground Scout Drones with gesture recognition and voice control.
Unique feature: The drones detect and avoid obstacles and build digital maps by hive mind of a SWARM, Indoor Navigation technologies, unique algorithms of gesture recognition and voice control.
How It Works:
- User sends a Lead drone to the mission by gestures, or voice.
- The SWARM of drones follows the Lead drone according to SWARM configuration.
- the Lead Drone communicates to the SWARM elements via LoRa MESH network.
- The SWARM possesses a hive mind – the detecting data is transferred freely among elements.
- As a result the SWARM returns the digital map of the explored area.
- Optical SWARM navigation
- LoRa MESH
- STM32 motor control
- Nvidia Jetson Nano
- Embedded Machine Vision
- Machine Learning
- Obstacle avoidance