Cisco predicted that 50 billion devices would be connected by 2020 and, despite the enthusiasm for IoT, we are still massively short of this with current estimates at around 9 billion. Research indicates that this is primarily due to IoT projects being more challenging than anticipated, with 60% of organisations saying they underestimated the complexity involved, particularly when deploying IoT at scale.
From hardware design and testing to connectivity, data management and global technical support, there are many obstacles to overcome. With most organisations lacking in-house IoT expertise, they need to rely on global specialists that can help navigate this complicated landscape.
Download this insightful whitepaper to learn about 5 key steps which will help you anticipate and overcome the challenges your IoT project will face.
- Hardware VS Software Development: Similarities And Differences
- How To Care For Your Brain
- How You Can Save Life Or Lives Of Your Beloved With One Device
- Business In A New Way: The Coronavirus Pandemic Is A Boost For Online Commerce
- 6 Anti-Crisis Tips For Entrepreneurs
- How The Neural Network Learned To Understand Emotions On The TV Series “Friends”