Cisco predicted that 50 billion devices would be connected by 2020 and, despite the enthusiasm for IoT, we are still massively short of this with current estimates at around 9 billion. Research indicates that this is primarily due to IoT projects being more challenging than anticipated, with 60% of organisations saying they underestimated the complexity involved, particularly when deploying IoT at scale.
From hardware design and testing to connectivity, data management and global technical support, there are many obstacles to overcome. With most organisations lacking in-house IoT expertise, they need to rely on global specialists that can help navigate this complicated landscape.
Download this insightful whitepaper to learn about 5 key steps which will help you anticipate and overcome the challenges your IoT project will face.
- Smart Thermostat: How Does it Work and Benefits
- How to Use Lasers in Dentistry?
- ADUK GmbH and the Professional Association of Ecologists of Ukraine signed a Memorandum on legal, educational and scientific activities in the field of applied ecology
- Smart Sensors – Key Factor for the IoT
- Remote Temperature Monitoring System: Why It’s Important and How to Develop It
- Object detection sensor. How to detect unwanted visitors in advance?