Now in its third year, the IoT Global Awards have grown into a highly anticipated industry event, with an increase of over 300% in submissions from 2018-2019 alone. Its mission to search out and recognise the people, enterprises and products making serious waves in the IoT sector, has become a well-worn seal of excellence for previous winners.
Organisers, WeKnow Media Ltd, are also delighted to announce MultiTech, the leading global manufacturer of M2M and IoT devices, as official Gold Sponsor of the 2020 Awards Programme, in celebration of their 50th Anniversary and to commemorate their significant contribution to the Internet of Things.
There are 11 categories for entry, encompassing every sector touched by the Internet of Things, which are judged by a specially assembled panel of independent experts.
As usual, the awards program launches with an early bird special, meaning organisations can submit their entry before the 18th of August 2020 with a 30% discount.
The awards officially open for entries on Friday, 24th January 2020.
All further information about how to enter can be found on the awards website: www.iotglobalawards.com
Contact: Jodi Thurtell email@example.com
- Hardware Development: From Idea To Device
- Hardware VS Software Development: Similarities And Differences
- How To Care For Your Brain
- How You Can Save Life Or Lives Of Your Beloved With One Device
- Business In A New Way: The Coronavirus Pandemic Is A Boost For Online Commerce
- 6 Anti-Crisis Tips For Entrepreneurs