Robin Duke Woolley, CEO of Beecham Research, caught up with Marco Stracuzzi, Head of Product Marketing for Telit, at CES 2020 to learn about their recent announcement of the world’s fastest mobile data card and how this innovation gives OEMs looking to quickly deploy next-generation products a competitive edge and is the final milestone for device makers before 5G.
- 5 Main Fintech Trends In 2020
- Nationwide launches smart home solution to add extra layer of protection to homes with connected devices
- Reasons to select a specialised IoT company over a standard one for connected app development
- SIMalliance morphs into trusted connectivity alliance to expand scope and membership in SIM industry
- Can cellular technology become the basis for Industrial IoT?
- Real-time embedded cyber visibility and security for IoT devices offered by Telit and Sternum