Ted Schönbeck from Google cloud inaugurates Embedded Conference Scandinavia 2019
It has now been confirmed that Ted Schönbeck, head of Cloud Technology at Google Cloud, will inaugurate ECS 2019 which takes place November 5-6 at Kistamässan in Stockholm. He will also hold the keynote presentation ”AI – from hype to reality”.
- When IT goes from being a supporting function to becoming the heart of the success of almost all organisations, conferences like this are immensely important to prompt development. I very much look forward to being a part of ECS as a speaker, says Ted Schönbeck.
- We are very proud that Ted Schönbeck accepted to hold this year’s Opening Speech. Also his keynote on AI from both a strategic and a hands-on perspective is a not to miss presentation, says Björn Delin, CEO at BraMässor, one of the organisers of ECS.
That a reputed industry person inaugurates the conference has become a bit of a tradition. Previously Sara Mazur (at that time head of research at Ericsson), Niklas Karpe (Scania) and Tomas Lagerberg (ABB), amongst others, have inaugurated ECS.
Apart from ”AI – from hype to reality” the following four keynote presentations will be held:
- Richard Elberger, Amazon Web Services: Securing IoT everywhere
- Colin Williams, IBM Watson IoT: Unlocking Industry value out of IoT and AI
- Christian Heinel, Cisco: How to create an effective security architecture
- Sven Erik Jeroschewski, Bosch Software Innovations: Open Source in the manufacturing industry
Apart from these high profile keynotes ECS will this year focus on a number of specially invited reputed speak the ambition of creating an even more edgy conference progers who are active within selected areas such as AI, IoT and Robotics. This is part ofram.
The entire program can be found at here
It is free to attend ECS, but visitors are asked to pre-register on the website.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter:
- What Is an Exoskeleton Suit?
- Where can you use an ultrasonic motor?
- Smart Camera: System That You Can Use for a Wide Variety of Purposes
- Why Is the Smart Toothbrush Better Than a Regular One?
- Microcontrollers: An Integral Part of Embedded Hardware
- Air Quality Monitoring System: Why It’s So Important in Modern Realities