A December 30, 2019 agreement, signed at Mobily‘s Riyadh headquarters, covers the deployment of Ericsson products and solutions spanning transport, core, charging and billing and radio access – including 5G products from the Ericsson Radio System portfolio.
Mobily says the agreement will support its drive to empower Saudi Arabia’s government and private sectors towards digital transformation, as well as accelerating the deployment of digital services, and expanding Internet of Things (IoT) usage.
Mobily cites its smart metering project with the Saudi Electricity Company as an example of the kind of project that will benefit from the agreement.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter:
- Hardware Development: From Idea To Device
- Hardware VS Software Development: Similarities And Differences
- How To Care For Your Brain
- How You Can Save Life Or Lives Of Your Beloved With One Device
- Business In A New Way: The Coronavirus Pandemic Is A Boost For Online Commerce
- 6 Anti-Crisis Tips For Entrepreneurs