A December 30, 2019 agreement, signed at Mobily‘s Riyadh headquarters, covers the deployment of Ericsson products and solutions spanning transport, core, charging and billing and radio access – including 5G products from the Ericsson Radio System portfolio.
Mobily says the agreement will support its drive to empower Saudi Arabia’s government and private sectors towards digital transformation, as well as accelerating the deployment of digital services, and expanding Internet of Things (IoT) usage.
Mobily cites its smart metering project with the Saudi Electricity Company as an example of the kind of project that will benefit from the agreement.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter:
- What Is an Exoskeleton Suit?
- Where can you use an ultrasonic motor?
- Smart Camera: System That You Can Use for a Wide Variety of Purposes
- Why Is the Smart Toothbrush Better Than a Regular One?
- Microcontrollers: An Integral Part of Embedded Hardware
- Air Quality Monitoring System: Why It’s So Important in Modern Realities