A December 30, 2019 agreement, signed at Mobily‘s Riyadh headquarters, covers the deployment of Ericsson products and solutions spanning transport, core, charging and billing and radio access – including 5G products from the Ericsson Radio System portfolio.
Mobily says the agreement will support its drive to empower Saudi Arabia’s government and private sectors towards digital transformation, as well as accelerating the deployment of digital services, and expanding Internet of Things (IoT) usage.
Mobily cites its smart metering project with the Saudi Electricity Company as an example of the kind of project that will benefit from the agreement.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter: @IoTNow_OR @jcIoTnow
- IoT Contract Hot List – November/December 2019
- Why Does Your CTO Must Have a Ph.D.?
- Missing 41bn IoT devices: Is this the biggest prediction miss in IT history?
- MultiTech Celebrates 50 Years of Innovation
- Kerlink signs IoTdc as Internet of Things solutions distributor into South Africa
- Guide to Edge Computing: The next frontier for Telecoms Service Providers