Guide to Edge Computing: The next frontier for Telecoms Service Providers
The global edge computing market is expected to reach $6.72 billion by 2022.
The dependence on cloud, the reliance on internet connectivity and the enormous growth and potential of the IoT are some of the key factors driving Telecoms towards the edge.
Edge computing and Telecom’s position as a key player in this emerging architecture is an important paradigm shift and an opportunity for which telecoms companies are uniquely and ideally positioned to take advantage of.
For those telecoms’ companies prepared to tackle the next frontier, this exclusive whitepaper examines why telecoms is primed to own the edge.
Read this exclusive whitepaper to learn:
- How Telecoms will figure largely in IoT and edge computing
- What are the 4 factors driving telecoms to the edge?
- The best practices for a successful move to the Edge
- 4 key areas where Telecoms can thrive at the edge
Register to download your own copy of the whitepaper: A Telecommunication Provider’s Guide to Making the Move
- IoT Contract Hot List – November/December 2019
- Why Does Your CTO Must Have a Ph.D.?
- Missing 41bn IoT devices: Is this the biggest prediction miss in IT history?
- MultiTech Celebrates 50 Years of Innovation
- Kerlink signs IoTdc as Internet of Things solutions distributor into South Africa
- Guide to Edge Computing: The next frontier for Telecoms Service Providers