Guide to Edge Computing: The next frontier for Telecoms Service Providers
The global edge computing market is expected to reach $6.72 billion by 2022.
The dependence on cloud, the reliance on internet connectivity and the enormous growth and potential of the IoT are some of the key factors driving Telecoms towards the edge.
Edge computing and Telecom’s position as a key player in this emerging architecture is an important paradigm shift and an opportunity for which telecoms companies are uniquely and ideally positioned to take advantage of.
For those telecoms’ companies prepared to tackle the next frontier, this exclusive whitepaper examines why telecoms is primed to own the edge.
Read this exclusive whitepaper to learn:
- How Telecoms will figure largely in IoT and edge computing
- What are the 4 factors driving telecoms to the edge?
- The best practices for a successful move to the Edge
- 4 key areas where Telecoms can thrive at the edge
Register to download your own copy of the whitepaper: A Telecommunication Provider’s Guide to Making the Move
- How You Can Save Life Or Lives Of Your Beloved With One Device
- Business In A New Way: The Coronavirus Pandemic Is A Boost For Online Commerce
- 6 Anti-Crisis Tips For Entrepreneurs
- How The Neural Network Learned To Understand Emotions On The TV Series “Friends”
- Thermal Imager: Where Traditional Camera Tech Falls Short
- Four Myths About The Quarantine What An Employer Should Not Believe