Geo launches smart energy solution combining monitoring and control of energy usage
Householders can now, for the first time, benefit from visibility of their home energy usage whilst at the same time take full control of their heating and hot water. This follows the launch of Trio + Heating, a new combined solution from smart energy specialists geo.
Launched to meet the growing demands for simple but effective tools that provide insight into whole home energy consumption and simultaneously improve consumer energy management, Trio + Heating is being launched by geo at the Future of Utilities: Smart Energy 2019 exhibition (16-17 October, Guoman Tower, London).
Find out more
If you’d like to see a demo of this game-changing new product and discuss the future of smarter energy with one of the success stories of the industry, let me know and and we can set up a time to meet Simon Hughes, director, geo.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter: @IoTNow_OR @jcIoTnow
- 5 Main Fintech Trends In 2020
- Nationwide launches smart home solution to add extra layer of protection to homes with connected devices
- Reasons to select a specialised IoT company over a standard one for connected app development
- SIMalliance morphs into trusted connectivity alliance to expand scope and membership in SIM industry
- Can cellular technology become the basis for Industrial IoT?
- Real-time embedded cyber visibility and security for IoT devices offered by Telit and Sternum