Geo launches smart energy solution combining monitoring and control of energy usage
Householders can now, for the first time, benefit from visibility of their home energy usage whilst at the same time take full control of their heating and hot water. This follows the launch of Trio + Heating, a new combined solution from smart energy specialists geo.
Launched to meet the growing demands for simple but effective tools that provide insight into whole home energy consumption and simultaneously improve consumer energy management, Trio + Heating is being launched by geo at the Future of Utilities: Smart Energy 2019 exhibition (16-17 October, Guoman Tower, London).
Find out more
If you’d like to see a demo of this game-changing new product and discuss the future of smarter energy with one of the success stories of the industry, let me know and and we can set up a time to meet Simon Hughes, director, geo.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter:
- Where can you use an ultrasonic motor?
- Smart Camera: System That You Can Use for a Wide Variety of Purposes
- Why Is the Smart Toothbrush Better Than a Regular One?
- Microcontrollers: An Integral Part of Embedded Hardware
- Air Quality Monitoring System: Why It’s So Important in Modern Realities
- How to Create a Device Based on LoRa Communication Protocol?