Senior C/C++ Engineer to join our R&D team
We develop data-driven electronics solutions and cross-platform applications for global clients and for scientific research purposes. Our projects are in the fields of IoT, behavior analytics, machine vision, machine learning and data protection. Now, we extend our R&D team and is looking for Senior Engineers to join us.
We are using various programming languages and technologies, such as C++, Java, Scala, Python, Hadoop.
Now we are looking for:
Senior C/C++ Engineer
- C++ 11;
- Boost C++ , C++ Web Toolkit (Wt)
- Embedded Linux Kernel;
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right functional and architectural design solutions
- Develop new features
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features
- Write a highly optimized C/C++ code
- Initiate and conduct code reviews
- Work along with senior algorithms mathematicians
- Supervise, coach and evaluate newcomers and more junior team members
- Conducts technical interviews
- Master or higher degree in computer science, electronic engineering or related.
- A scientific research background in Math/Physics will be a plus.
- 5 + years of relevant experience;
- Strong Linux software engineering background;
- Excellent analytical and algorithmic skills;
- Good knowledge of OOAD, architecture and design patterns, API design principles;
- Proven proficiency in cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost;
- Experience with Docker, CI, Jenkins will be a plus;
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to work in a distributed team;
- Readiness to learn new tools and technologies.